Concept Cube – a completely new customised concept for fibre2015-09-18
With the rapid changes taking place on the market for fibre and FTTH (Fibre To The Home), Axjo has worked closely with its customers on the introduction of Concept Cubes. Using our basic concept, we are developing customised packagings made entirely from recycled, mono-material compounds.
User benefits will include:
- Help to find the correct design, ensuring an optimal solution for your particular cable.
- Packaging that offers good production efficiency and which can be automated with limited input.
- Eco-friendly packaging made entirely from mono-material.
- Can be adapted for both refill and single use.
- A robust design allows the products to be stacked, maximising the number of boxes/trucks.
- Extremely cost-effective packaging viewed over the whole life cycle.
Axjo Wire News
For the first time Axjo launched a brand new magazine for the exhibition Wire in Düsseldorf.
America, we are coming for you! Visit us at Interwire in Atlanta, May 14-16 in booth 1641. Together with Windak Group we will show you packaging solut…