COVID-19 – Information to our customers and suppliers2020-03-19
Information to our customers and suppliers regarding the precautions being taken due to the globally spread Corona virus, COVID-19
In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we would like to inform you of the measures and precautions being taken for Axjo associates in Sweden, America, China and around the globe.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and all the new information that comes in daily. Our team members all around the world are in close contact with you, our customers and suppliers, to ensure that any information of changes, from our side or yours, is being taken care of and properly handled.
In order to respond promptly and adequately to this dynamic scenario, and to not create unnecessary interruption to our team members, contractors, customers, suppliers, or family, we are implementing a 4 week ban on all air travel as well as using many of the recommendations from CDC, WHO and Swedish Folkhälsomyndigheten. Some of the measures being taken from our side are listed below.
We daily receive information that factories are changing their working hours or shutting down completely. It is therefore highly important to inform us in advance if anything happens at your factory due to this outbreak. Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to your responsible sales person:
• Aldin Avdic, email@example.com
• Dijana Bjelovuk, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dan Shelander, email@example.com
• Henrik Petersson, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thomas Blomen, email@example.com
We do not:
• shake hands, within the group or with others
• travel (At the moment, Axjo has enforced travel bans for trips to China, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Iran and Italy. All other international trips, must be approved by the managing director)
• book live meetings or events
• participate in any events
• eat lunch in restaurants
• avoid body contact as much as possible (hugs, shaking hands, etc.).
• stay at home if we are sick or sickness occurs in the family'
• wash our hands often, with soap for 20 seconds
• frequent use of sanitizer
• book video meetings and conferences within the group and with customers
• work at the office, but divided in two groups and switch to working from home every other week
• order lunch to the office
During this time it’s even more important to send in your orders and forecasts in advance and as soon as possible, so that it doesn’t cause any unnecessary delays. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org as usual for this matter.
We have controlled our supply chain and keep in close contact with our suppliers since the situation can change from one day to the other. Since we have no affected personnel at our factories at the moment, we will continue to produce as planned and deliver as scheduled.
Nevertheless, deliveries may be delayed due to the fact that transport companies can be obstructed to enter certain areas and can be held at the customs. However, this is out of our control. All information that is received regarding deliveries, will be directly discussed with the customer.
If you have any questions in particular on Axjo’s measures and precautions, please send them to Dijana Bjelovuk, email@example.com and she will answer them.
You can expect ongoing communications regarding the latest information, as well as guidance on additional resources and precautions. We wish you all continued good health and thank you in advance for your compliance and cooperation.
President, Axjo Group
CEO, Axjo Plastic AB
Managing Director, Axjo America Inc